Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Programmer Analyst focused in .NET. The Junior Programmer Analyst will be responsible for application support, as well as working with management to ensure software outcomes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with department team members to determine system needs, requirements, features, functions, and objectives.
- Offer technical application support when needed to various team members.
- Work with business associates and communicate through tickets, email, and phone.
- Update software and test changes as well as debug code when necessary.
- Write documentation related to program development.
- Act as a knowledge resource for other staff.
- Assist in the development of business solutions along with the business analyst team.
- Act as a mentor to junior staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 years of experience in programming, designing, and implementation of technical solutions.
- Must extremely proficient and efficient with coding, and skills will be tested before hire.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate with both technical and business employees.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.