Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Design Architect to join their growing team. The Lead Design Architect will be responsible for planning, designing, and coordinating all major architectural projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Coordinate with the sales team to maintain a consistent theme for all architectural projects.
- Produce architectural renderings and master plans through both hand drawing and computer aided designs.
- Develop hand drawn concepts of specific designs, as well as developing blue prints and design documents.
- Create other sketches, designs, graphics, and concepts for projects as necessary.
- Design concept books to showcase features and design of future projects.
- Work with clients to determine needs and reshape old projects as well as design new concepts to meet their demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Planning required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience working in a position as lead architect, or a similar role.
- Must be able to hand draw accurate plans and concepts for architecture projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be knowledgeable with graphic and design software such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills are required in order to coordinate cross departmentally on large projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.