Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Legal Executive Assistant to assist a Partner at a law firm. The Legal Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Partner. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Enhance the Partner’s effectiveness by providing information management support and anticipating their needs.
- Maintain the Partner’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Overall positive attitude and must present a professional image both internally and externally.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3+ years of experience working in an administrative support capacity.
- Must have experience at a law firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to maintain realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure while ensuring accuracy to meet extremely tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, reporting, administrative, and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.