Location: Williamstown, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the 180 bed Nursing Home. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure the facility is operating in compliance with state, local, and federal laws.
- Monitor day to day activities to provide analysis and affirm that the facility is running to the highest degree possible with excellent service.
- Supervise the nursing staff, providing feedback and holding all members to a high standard of quality.
- Assist with training of staff when necessary.
- Maintain the overall facility to ensure operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
- 5 years of experience working in a similar healthcare setting needed.
- Must have MA licensure as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Experience working within a nonprofit is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience interacting with patients and the community needed.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the aging process of the body to treat patients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.