Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Litigation Assistant to join their team. The Litigation Assistant will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Take dictation, transcribing and composing correspondence.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, drafting and preparing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Format and electronically file legal documents.
- Maintain calendars to track time and billing.
- 2 years of litigation experience at a law firm is required.
- Must have the ability to type at 60-65 WPM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.