Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Litigation Paralegal to join their team. The Litigation Paralegal will assist a senior level attorney with the office day-to-day operations involving administrative and litigation work, heavily focused in construction law. This is a full time, temp to perm position.
- Hands on, heavy litigation work assisting a senior level attorney (research, pleading, discovery) with a high volume caseload.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, faxing and preparing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Maintain calendars to track time and billing.
- Occasional dictation.
- 3+ years of litigation experience working as a paralegal at a private law firm required.
- Knowledge of construction law is highly preferred.
- Must be able to type 60+ WPM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines necessary.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.