Location: Amsterdam, NY
Our client is seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to work either the First or Second Shift. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for plant maintenance through the performance of scheduled preventive / predictive maintenance. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Performing necessary plant maintenance functions in order to prevent failures.
- Assisting maintenance personnel (mechanics, technicians, and planning team) where needed to personnel are properly trained and equipped to conduct quality and safe work.
- Review plant equipment operation to minimize downtime, solve problems, and identify areas in need of improvement.
- Track, analyze, and improve maintenance parameters (asset utilization, cost, etc.).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or related field with at least 3 years of maintenance experience is required.
- Previous experience in the dairy industry is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.