Location: Queensbury, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Client Strategist. The Marketing Client Strategist will be responsible for assisting clients in the development of their marketing strategies based on analytical data. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee a team of analysts to drive solutions for clients.
- Aid and oversee in every step of the process from early discussion to the presentation of solutions.
- Coordinate day to day project operations and communication.
- Communicate with clients to establish a positive and professional working relationship, and ensure their needs are met as expected.
- Drive the team to come up with creative solutions based on analytical data.
- Motivate the team and assist in the personal development.
- Act as a point of reference for information on best practices.
- Light travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Data Analysis, or other relevant field, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience carrying out market research is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed to drive team success.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Understanding of both the analytical and business minded approaches is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience working as project manager is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.