Location: posted as Queensbury, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst. The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing market data for clients, and determine the appropriate approach. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Interface with the research teams throughout the process to determine the best approaches in order to provide data for client solutions.
- Work with the team to develop data gathering and analysis plans.
- Decide the appropriate methodology for data analysis based on client goals.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and SPSS to carry out data analysis.
- Help move forward company techniques and methodologies to ahead of trend and in line with the rest of the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Communications or other relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience carrying out qualitative market research is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed to communicate across teams.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Understanding of both the analytical and business minded approaches is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of SPSS is required.
- Must be able to work between multiple tasks and ensure they are completed on time.
- Experience with programming is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.