Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated Marketing Director. The Marketing Director will be responsible for overseeing all marketing direction and strategic planning. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the planning of all marketing initiatives including campaigns, programs, activities, and plans.
- Take responsibility for the completion and success of all marketing initiatives.
- Track the results and success of all marketing campaigns during and after implementation.
- Develop and maintain a marketing budget.
- Create a branding guide to ensure brand consistency across all marketing channels.
- Choose a marketing automation platform and implement its usage.
- Assist planning for various company annual events and associated branding content.
- Oversee the company CRM and utilize it to track clients.
- Manage all brand content online across the website and social media.
- Drive professional business relationships with advertisers, clients, and customers.
- Track successful referrals, and determine the channels that drove business.
- Oversee the training and supervision of marketing staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising is required.
- 9+ years of experience in a marketing role is needed.
- Must have a strong understanding of how marketing direction drives the business.
- Experience with web design, digital marketing, and market research is required.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.