Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Matrimonial Paralegal to join their team. The Matrimonial Paralegal will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving administrative assistance with matrimonial law/litigation, supporting a partner and an associate at a high volume law firm. This is a full time, temp to perm position.
- Hands on litigation work handling high volume matrimonial caseloads.
- Answer phones, draft and prepare documents, organize files, and track appointments and billing.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Format and electronically file legal documents.
- Maintain calendars in a fast paced environment.
- Heavy dictation.
- 2+ years of matrimonial / litigation experience at a private law firm is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to type 60+ WPM is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be comfortable and compassionate speaking with clients during emotional and stressful times.
- Ability to meet deadlines necessary.
- Must be able to multitask in a high stress and fast paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.