Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Estimator & Dispatcher to join their growing organization. The Mechanical Estimator & Dispatcher will be responsible for overseeing a team of service technicians as well as carrying out various tasks related to their deployment. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Direct and coordinate a schedule for a team of repair/service technicians.
- Track all repair and installation jobs carried out by the service technicians.
- Close jobs in a timely manner in the computer system, and invoice customers.
- Complete estimations for potential HVAC equipment in a timely fashion.
- Develop relationships with existing and new customers through industry experience.
- Oversee material purchasing on all jobs.
- 5+ years of experience in a mechanical service management role required.
- Commercial experience is preferred.
- Must be familiar with HVAC, boilers, and mechanical systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to analyze and understand mechanical blueprints and specifications.
- Leadership qualities and management experience needed.
- Experience working in state contract management is preferred.
- Experience with job tracking software is preferred.
- Experience working with union employees is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.