Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Insurance Associate focusing in Medicare sales. The Insurance Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting members with any medicare related questions and providing customer service. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Respond to inquiries through email and phone.
- Maintain electronic files of enrollees and customers in a CRM.
- Coordinate with the Medicare sales team to understand selling points and plans.
- Assist prospective customers by presenting the various medicare benefits and plans offered.
- Answer any questions and concerns customers may have regarding the plans.
- Help new customers through the application and sign up process.
- NYS Life, Accident, & Health License is required.
- 2 years of previous Medicare Insurance sales experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.