Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an OB Nurse Educator. The OB Nurse Educator will be responsible for educating the nursing staff and providing professional development and other growth opportunities. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Determine the educational needs of the nursing and clinical staff and develop a plan to meet them.
- Work with leadership within the department to assess areas of improvement.
- Work within departments to specifically improve performance.
- Understand what certifications would be beneficial for staff to achieve.
- Seek out new educational and learning opportunities to administer to the staff.
- Communicate with patients and families to assess the success of care administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing is required.
- 5+ years of experience working in clinical inpatient labor is required.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and Obstetrics Specialty certifications are needed.
- Must be licensed to practice as a registered nurse in NY State.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Must have strong communication skills to teach and work with staff and patients.
- Familiarity with all the functions of clinical practice is needed.
- Leadership skills are required to manage initiatives.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.