Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for helping patients recover their abilities and skills required for their work. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Carry out evaluations and assessments in order to determine what problems are present for treatment.
- Work with patients to discuss how their impairment affects their ability to work, and develop solutions.
- Develop checkpoints and goals for the treatment with patients throughout the process.
- Evaluate the living and working environments of the patient to determine their needs.
- Work with healthcare providers and physicians to fully implement the treatment plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy is required, Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing treatment plans.
- Strong communication skills are needed.
- Must be able to operate technology for evaluations.
- Mathematical skills are required in order to carry out and understand some analysis.
- Must be comfortable dealing of patients with varying ages and backgrounds.
- Valid NY State Driver’s License is required for some travel locally.
- Must be licensed to operate as an Occupational Therapist in NY State.
- CPR certification is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.