Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill a long term contract role as an Onboarding Specialist at their growing Capital Region office. The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for performing a variety of training and support related tasks. This is a full time, contract position.
- Act as the primary point of contact for new and past clients.
- Assist in training, testing, and configuration of software for clients.
- Report all reports and calls made with clients to an internal database.
- Updates supplier records within the internal database as necessary.
- Develop and distribute webinars designed to act as reference for clients.
- Oversee and assist in development of on boarding programs.
- Answers phones and assists customers as necessary; explains services offered, directs calls to the appropriate people as necessary.
- Suggest process improvements internally.
- Train new staff on relevant systems.
- Associate’s Degree and 1 year of customer service experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite software and a variety of PC and web applications is needed.
- The ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with competing timeframes is required.
- Must have customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Strong customer management skills are required.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.