Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Operations Technician with experience working in a manufacturing environment to join their team. The Operations Technician will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining field processes and manufacturing equipment. This is a full-time, contract to hire role that will work in 12 hour rotating shifts.
- Monitors field processes and equipment to verify efficiency, quality and safety conditions.
- Reports on conditions. Coordinates with technical and supervisory personnel to resolve efficiency, quality and safety issues.
- Performs piping and valve alignments to regulate product flow.
- Manages equipment maintenance and changes; performs preventive maintenance.
- Operates process control system, makes equipment adjustments as necessary.
- Ensures the transfer and addition of chemical materials, meeting timely deadlines.
- At all times, promotes a safe working environment and adheres to all safety rules and regulations.
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule for shift work.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Knowledge of chemical plant equipment and processes is preferred.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- A demonstrated safety mindset is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.