Location: Glens Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Pediatric Dentist. The Pediatric Dentist will be responsible for administering bi-annual checkups and cleanings, as well as other dental procedures as needed. The Dentist will also work with parents and families to develop dental plans for children. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Diagnose and provide dental treatment to child patients such as cleanings, extractions, cosmetic dentistry, extractions, fillings, and more.
- Meet with parents and children to discuss proper oral health for healthy and happy teeth.
- Coordinate with the rest of the dental staff to ensure schedules flow properly.
- Document all processes and procedures as needed to keep on file.
- Maintain all dental equipment and follow proper procedures to prevent infection.
- Determine the degree to which children will participate in the dental program.
- Appropriate degree from a school of dentistry (DDS, DMD, or DD) is required.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Current license to practice in New York State is needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be comfortable working with children with different level of needs and treatments.
- Extensive clinical experience is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.