Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Controller. The Plant Controller will be responsible for overseeing all financial and accounting management related activities at their location. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee multiple aspect of accounting at the company location including balance sheets, cost accounting, forecasting, and inventory control.
- Lead all month end accounting activities.
- Review the company’s overarching financial and economic strategies, and make subsequent recommendations to management.
- Forecast future financial activity including income and expenses based on past earnings.
- Oversee multiple aspects of the budgeting process including reviewing proposals and preparing budgets.
- Track depreciation and all capital projects for the company.
- Schedule and set up audits of the company.
- Follow all governmental and company rules and regulations with regards to finances and the accounting process.
- Supervise employees within the accounting department and provide them with direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 4 years of experience working in a similar controller position, preferably in a Plant Controller role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.