Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Practice Manager. The Practice Manager will be responsible for scheduling appointments, and overseeing all office operations to ensure the practice runs smoothly. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the calendar of all employees including scheduling and coordinating a time table for physicians and assistants.
- Greet patients and assist in scheduling their appointments and processing their paperwork.
- Oversee employee attendance, timekeeping, and performance of employees.
- Direct employee engagement and ensure the staff is heard and well communicated.
- Assist in implementing all HR related policies and procedures to employees.
- Coordinate the implementation of strategic company initiative with HR.
- Ensure the office atmosphere is professional and efficient.
- Maintain and track a database of all employees.
- Ensure all office supplies are fully stocked.
- Handle incoming calls as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health related or business field is required.
- 4+ years of experience in practice/office management along with administrative/clerical experience.
- Must be attentive to detail and extremely organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Must be able to work between multiple projects to meet their respective deadlines.
- Local travel is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.