Location: Orange County, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Production Coordinator. The Production Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the production and installation processes as well as the teams involved to ensure an efficient and effective timeline. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with the Production Department to manage the work flow and word processes of projects.
- Ensure all processes are as efficient and cost effective as possible.
- Develop progress reports to submit to superiors describing the status of projects.
- Interface with customers to determine timelines and inform them.
- Hire production employees that exhibit the best qualities for the job.
- Constantly work on process improvements to update the process.
- Act as a point of contact for any customers who may have questions regarding the process/timeline.
- 2 years of experience working in production coordination and process improvement is required.
- Strong observational and analytical skills are required to determine the best process possible.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be dedicated to continuous improvement of both processes and employees.
- People skills are required to interface with customers and understand their needs.
- Previous experience working with scheduling is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.