Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a motivated Production Engineer. The Production Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all processes run smoothly, safely, and efficiently based on data collected. They also are in charge of overseeing engineering teams and carrying out improvement activities. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure all production equipment is operating correctly and efficiently.
- Work on continuously improving by ensuring product tests are administered by analyzing systems data and carrying out comprehensive analysis to determine next steps.
- Lead and manage the production engineer team to promote a positive and productive work environment through enrichment and growth activities.
- Assess problems in the production process regarding safety, efficiency, and functionality, and develop workable solutions with the engineering team.
- Oversee the training of engineering teams to ensure they are following the same process.
- Carry out control and process analysis to allow for preventative maintenance.
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment for all employees in the plant.
- Keep company policies and standard operations procedures up to date and code.
- Maintain and develop a contact list of suppliers and vendors for raw materials and production equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant field is required.
- 3+ years working as a Production Engineer with previous supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable on CAD.
- Strong communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.