Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Production Manager. The Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing staff, procedures, policies, and budgetary concerns within the production department. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Estimate production costs and prepare subsequent budgets.
- Develop and update company policies and procedures as necessary to keep them relevant and up to date.
- Ensure safety throughout the managed area of production by putting into place necessary safeguards and adhering to all regulations.
- Work on continuously improving the production process to drive efficiency and cost savings.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may arise on the production line, and see that a resolution is found.
- Hire, onboard, and supervises all production personnel.
- Oversee other aspects of production as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field is required, Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience working in a production and/or operations environment with significant manufacturing experience.
- Must be comfortable working in an office environment and supervising staff.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Must be comfortable with a hands on role in overseeing the production process and working with staff on the production floor.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.