Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking Program Manager for a local Non-Profit. The Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring the success of all programming, and directing program employees. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all programs, and track statistics and success to report back to management.
- Oversee, train, and supervise all program staff, interns, and volunteers.
- Set qualitative goals to be used as a metric for event success.
- Assist with all company fundraisers and funding proposals.
- Use metric data to continuously improve program processes.
- Keep company policies and procedures up to date.
- Assist in the creation of program budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or Health is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in program management, preferably working with state and federal grants.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be comfortable working with and analyzing data to tweak programming.
- Excellent time management skills are needed to coordinate programs effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for light travel to company fundraising activities and programming.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.