Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an individual experienced in public healthcare program administration and evaluation to join their team as a Program Specialist. The Program Specialist will be responsible for providing senior staff with assistance in the execution and evaluation of Medicaid Reform initiatives. This is a contract to hire position.
- Assisting with the planning, implementation and evaluation of Medicaid Reform initiatives.
- Assists in the production of documents and materials such as; brochures, progress reports, manuals, training materials etc.
- Completes reporting on implementations and evaluations.
- Attends meetings/discussions as necessary.
- Preparation of briefing materials, summary reporting, etc.
- Creates presentations as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in public administration, public health or management and 3 years of healthcare experience are required.
- A background in public health, behavioral health, public policy, and or services research is highly desired.
- NYS public health insurance programs, Mental Hygiene Laws/Codes and Rules/Regulations knowledge is highly desired.
- Experience with the integration of physical services or behavioral health services is preferred.
- Experience working with Mental Health or Developmental Disabilities offices is preferred.
- Well-organized with the ability to create timely and accurate presentations for a variety of audiences.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.