Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Programmer to join their quickly expanding company. They will be reporting to the CTO and have the primary responsibility of confirming proper program operation through programming, testing, and modifying program sequences and/or codes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements in order to confirm requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Analyze requirements by preparing work flow chart and diagram through understanding of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic. Arrange requirements into programming sequence.
- Encoding requirements through the conversion of work flow information into computer language.
- Programming computer and confirming operation through testing and code/sequence modifications.
- Writing operational instructions for users.
- Documenting all program development and revision.
- 5+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails is required. This experience should include OAUTH/SAML, HAML, and distributed computing.
- Mobile Application development is a plus.
- Must have the ability to keep information confidential.
- Must maintain professional and technical knowledge
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.