Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced programmer to join their quickly expanding company as a Ruby on Rails Developer. They will be reporting to the CTO and have the primary responsibility of confirming proper program operation through programming, testing, and modifying program sequences and/or codes. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements in order to confirm requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Analyze requirements by preparing work flow chart and diagram through understanding of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic. Arrange requirements into programming sequence.
- Encoding requirements through the conversion of work flow information into computer language.
- Programming computer and confirming operation through testing and code/sequence modifications.
- Writing operational instructions for users.
- Documenting all program development and revision.
- 5+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails is required. This experience should include OAUTH/SAML, HAML, and distributed computing.
- Mobile Application development is a plus.
- Must have the ability to keep information confidential.
- Must maintain professional and technical knowledge
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.