Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a motivated self-starter to joint their team as a Project Assistant to join their growing team. The Project Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive support services to the CEO. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Conserve the COO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications and preparing power point presentations.
- Maintain the COO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Assist with projects by assisting in the compiling and putting together presentations and various documents.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Overall positive attitude and must present a professional image both internally and externally.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to maintain realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure while ensuring accuracy to meet extremely tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, reporting, administrative, and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.