Location: Castleton on Hudson, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Estimator. The Project Estimator will be responsible for providing accurate budgetary and resource estimation on large civil projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide comprehensive estimates for civil projects.
- Interact with various public agencies in order to carry out estimates accurately.
- Create critical path methodology based schedules to map the project.
- Assist the company in the bidding process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant field is required.
- 5-10 years of experience working in civil project estimation required.
- Must have experience with the following:
- Agtek 3D & 4D Digitizer
- Primavera Scheduling Software
- Experience working with public owners, private owner, and public agencies for projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.