Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager in the construction industry. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the management and coordination of municipal construction projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Work with clients to design and structure the plans for new projects and timelines.
- Develop timelines breaking down the sequence, requirements, and resources for projects.
- Constantly analyze the project to forecast time to completion.
- Track the budget against purchase orders and/or subcontracts.
- Manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- 2+ years of experience in construction scheduling and project management.
- Previous experience working in municipal construction in NY is preferred.
- Must be team driven and well organized.
- Strong understanding of construction timelines and projects is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.