Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Quality Assurance & Analyst in the Chemical Manufacturing Field. The Quality Assurance & Analyst will be responsible for ensuring all products are up to quality expectations by carrying out extensive testing and overseeing the lab. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop analytical techniques and processes for the laboratory to be used for quality assurance and trend analysis.
- Continuously improve the process for tracking and analyzing data.
- Oversee some lab responsibilities to assist in data collection.
- Act in a leadership role to the QA team.
- Make sure that all safety requirements are met by the site.
- Further improve the company’s quality management systems and functions.
- Troubleshoot any problems regarding quality and carry out investigations.
- Develop a culture that promotes quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that customers are happy with the quality of their products.
- Act as the primary point of contact regarding quality at the company location.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or Chemistry is required, a Master’s degree is preferred.
- 7+ years working in a chemical manufacturing environment is needed.
- Experience with ICP-MS is needed.
- Must have 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Six Sigma and ISO 9001 certifications are highly preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and personal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.