Location: Colonie, NY
Our client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join their internationally recognized company. The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for testing and locating defects in company software. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide estimates for QA Testing time.
- Perform testing and analysis.
- Ensure products being developed and marketed are defect free.
- Evaluate and recommends improvements to QA processes, software requirements and specifications.
- Provide support for troubleshooting client issues.
- Utilize a ticket system for following problem resolutions.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- 3 years of QA testing or development experience is required.
- Must have a working understanding of coding languages and databases including HTML and MS SQL.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (manual and automated) is required.
- Must understand how Quality Assurance applies to the software development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.