Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated Quality Control Engineer to join their growing manufacturing team. The Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for ensuring quality in all processes as well as handling customer quality issues. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Address customer quality problems by filling out documentation.
- Provide assistance to the manufacturing floor as needed with inspections.
- Work with customers on requests outside of quality topics to ensure needs are met.
- Review and update quality assurance documentation and verbiage as needed.
- Fill out and file necessary documentation such as Quality Problem Reports, Advance Product Quality Planning, and No Good Part forms.
- Develop and set a level of quality standards as well as update all existing documentation as needed including final inspections.
- Plan and oversee cross functional team meetings on all relevant quality topics.
- Carry out research on quality trends as needed based on customer inquiries and internal requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant position is needed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.