Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal / Closing Coordinator to join their growing team. The Real Estate Paralegal / Closing Coordinator will be responsible for preparing and managing loan documents for commercial real estate closings. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collect, verify, and prepare all documents necessary for completing a closing, and appropriately distribute them to finalize the process.
- Schedule closings with all parties involved and affirm confirmations.
- Track and update files on clients and closings in the area.
- Work with all parties involved including the customer, client, and agent to ensure all parties are clear on their responsibilities, and have any questions answered.
- Cut checks and gather closing statements in preparation of transactions.
- Attend closings when necessary.
- 3 years of experience working in a residential real estate closing environment.
- Strong understanding of the closing process and familiarity with all necessary documentation is needed.
- Excellent communication skills required for interfacing with clients, agents, and customers.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize between multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.