Location: Albany, NY
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and highly organized Recruiter. The Recruiter will be responsible for carrying out every aspect of recruiting to bring in new candidates, including sourcing, interviewing, marketing, and placing. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle recruiting process of attracting, sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing candidates.
- Review resumes and applications daily to evaluate applicant qualifications.
- Market resumes of only the highest caliber to clients, carefully taking into consideration the scope of the position and company culture.
- Arrange and conduct phone screens and interviews with all potential candidates on consistent set of qualifications via telephone, video (SKYPE, FaceTime) and in-person.
- Acts as main source of communication between candidates and clients/hiring managers; from securing the job order, through an offer being made (i.e. compensation, benefits, and negotiations) and accepted, to questions/concerns following a placement.
- Provide thorough, timely feedback of information to all parties as required.
- Works with hiring managers to discuss job requirements and qualifications and conducts regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Maintain an average placement rate of 5 candidates per month.
- Prepare and complete applicant in-office paperwork following each interview daily for Recruiter Assistant database entry.
- Attract applicants by utilizing various social media sites, such as LinkedIn and Monster to identify potential candidates.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) to track all actions taken in the hiring process; changes to applicant status, tracking applicant submissions, interviews, placements, job order status, assignments, and activity as orders change or close.
- Attend local job fairs, career fairs, and various networking events to maintain the company’s presence, attract new business, and interact with candidates seeking employment.
- Assist with answering inbound phone calls if the Recruiter Assistant is not available (i.e. on the other line, assisting a guest, filing, on lunch break, in a meeting, etc.).
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Verify references, conduct background checks various pre-employment testing dependent on the role (typing test, MS Office Suite, etc.) as requested by clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or another relevant field is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in recruiting is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills are needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are needed.
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team required.
- Must have experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS).
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.