Location: Buffalo, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Regional Operations Manager. The Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all Northeastern branches of the company to ensure that they are running smoothly and keeping in line with the company brand and meeting profitability expectations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide leadership to company branches and carry the message and principles of senior leadership.
- Ensure all branch departments are working well together in order to achieve success.
- Review branch processes to identify opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Make sure that each branch is prepared to renders services on time and to the customer’s expectations.
- Verify that all company procedures followed properly at the various branches.
- Check in with employees to determine that all training and evaluations are carried out.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is being carried out region wide to keep company equipment available in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a regional supervisory role, preferably in construction and/or overseeing equipment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in order to act in a leadership capacity.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance is required.
- Travel is required between company locations.
- Must have valid driver’s license.