Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Registered Nurse. The Registered Nurse will be responsible for administering patient care and working with the rest of the care staff. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Adhere to New York State Department of Health rules and regulations related to healthcare and long-term care in all job functions.
- Implement direct care treatment in a hospital environment.
- Monitor health stats to ensure positive response to care.
- Update and maintain medical records on patients.
- Ensure care is properly coordinated and implemented and act in a leadership capacity to the rest of the patient’s team.
- Work with the patients and their families to ensure that they are fully informed and made aware of educational resources pertaining to conditions and procedures.
- Graduation from a Registered Professional Nurse program is required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the nursing field, with experience in two of the following:
- Medical Surgical
- Behavioral Health
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Must have basic mathematical skills for medical computations.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.