Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to provide direct care treatment to the clients and families within their system. This is a position with full time, part time, and per diem options available. Some weekend work is required. Includes a company cell phone, laptop, and mileage reimbursement.
- Adhere to New York State Department of Health rules and regulations related to healthcare and long-term care in all job functions.
- Implement direct care treatment in patient’s home environment in accordance with the primary physician’s orders.
- Assist patient in building an environment that promotes disease prevention and health promotion.
- Monitor health stats to ensure positive response to care.
- Update and maintain medical records on patients.
- Ensure care coordination between any other agencies involved.
- Must be a licensed New York State Registered Nurse.
- One year of relevant patient care experience needed.
- Basic Life Support training required.
- Home Health Care or AcuteCare experience preferred.
- Must be on call as needed and willing to be assigned to a weekend as well as holiday rotation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with patients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.