Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Reporting Analyst. The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for developing data structures and reports to determine their implications to the business. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Generate reports analyzing company data.
- Utilize SQL to maintain and develop reporting tables.
- Develop business and operations reports for management.
- Carry out tests on all data management initiatives before implementing solutions.
- Provide assistance in developing internal applications as required.
- Provide support to the customer service side of the organizations through data analysis.
- Extract and analyze data in order to develop reports that determine company performance and strategic decision making.
- Provide technical support to users, and troubleshoot issues to provide solutions to problems.
- Manage and maintain SQL databases quality and integrity.
- Create SQL jobs, perform file maintenance, and oversee backup implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other relevant field is required.
- 2+ years of experience working in business related data analysis and programming.
- Must have knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Data Warehousing, Oracle, and running Crystal Reports.
- Ability to work with technical teams as well as communicate with management and the business side of the company.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.