What happens when I submit a resume to Walrath Recruiting, Inc.?
Submitting your resume via email or in person at a job/career fair is the first step in working with Walrath Recruiting. From the very start, you can be assured that your information is kept completely confidential, and all recruitment services provided to you are totally free of charge for candidates. We want to help you find a job, and hope to ease some stress that you may be feeling during the searching process! Read below for more details about our resume reviewing process.
1) Our recruiters download and review resumes on a daily basis. The review process timeframe is varied, and depends on the quantity of resumes received. Applicants can rest assured that your resume is safe in the hands of Walrath Recruiting, and that it will be reviewed by recruiters as soon as possible.
2) Following the review period applicants will be notified via email or phone if we have a position available that you are qualified for, so it’s important that a valid email address and phone number be included within the resume.
- If the applicant is qualified for an open position at Walrath Recruiting, he or she will be contacted to schedule an appointment to meet and interview with a recruiter at the offices of Walrath Recruiting, Inc.
- If the applicant does not possess the qualifications/skillset required for open positions at Walrath Recruiting, Inc., he or she will be notified of this and will be provided with additional instructions as to how to pursue future opportunities with Walrath Recruiting, Inc. We encourage applicants to keep up with our openings on a regular basis, and utilize social networking tools to follow our company (via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) to stay up-to-date with current job openings and career advice.
3) When a candidate reports to Walrath Recruiting, Inc. offices for a scheduled appointment, he or she will complete an application packet and will be formally interviewed by a recruiter. It is this in-person meeting that is crucial in recruiters’ ability to place the candidate with a company / position that is a good fit. Once the application and interview is complete, candidate information is entered into the Walrath Recruiting, Inc. database, which is housed on a completely secure server.
4) Walrath Recruiting, Inc. will review candidates’ applications on a continuous basis, as job openings become available.
Please Note: Candidates remain active in the Walrath Recruiting, Inc. database until the candidate is placed in an open position with a client of Walrath Recruiting, Inc., or the candidate notifies Walrath Recruiting, Inc. that he or she is no longer seeking employment opportunities.
View our current job listings.
Walrath Recruiting, Inc. also provides resume writing and consulting services (fees applicable) for people that are not looking to submit as candidate for job placement. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.