Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an RN Case Manager. The RN Case Manager will be responsible for assessing various disability cases and making decisions on how to proceed. This is a part-time, long term contract position.
- Determine the disability status of patients and provide guidance and recommendations.
- Collect medical evidence to determine functionality and determine any limitations or restrictions from the disability.
- Carry out case management interventions.
- Work with medical providers to ensure that treatment is effective and patients are on track to return to work.
- Determine the underlying cause and refer as appropriate.
- 3 years of experience in a clinical environment is required.
- RN license to practice in NY State is needed.
- Must have experience with case management, insurance experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Knowledge of disability and workers compensation is needed.
- Must be comfortable making impactful decisions and using professional judgement.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.