Location: Northampton, MA
Our client is currently seeking a RN Case Manager. The RN Case Manager will be responsible for overseeing the nursing portion of patient’s plan of care in a hospice environment. They will also be responsible for communicating with physicians and healthcare providers. This is a full-time, permanent position with some weekend work required.
- Assess the needs of patients through performing assessments to develop individual plans of care.
- Oversee the implementation of the plan of care for patients in all nursing capacities.
- Provide nursing care to patients as needed.
- Work with family members of patients to ensure that all parties are properly informed regarding care.
- Continually check in with patients in order to adjust and update plans of care.
- Work with patient physicians and healthcare providers within the community in order to best serve all hospice patients.
- Act in a leadership capacity to aides by providing direction and giving advice.
- Document all care administered for company files.
- Must possess a current license as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) in Massachusetts.
- 2 years of experience working in nursing, preferably in hospice or home care.
- Strong written, verbal, and face to face communication skills are required for interfacing with patients and their families.
- CPR certification is needed.
- Valid driver’s license is required for some local travel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.