Location: Rockland County, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated and competitive Sales Representative in Training. Sales Representative in Training will experience a comprehensive training program in order to prepare the employee for work as a sales representative. This opportunity can lead to many different career tracks as well as commission incentives. The position does require travel, so employees will need a valid driver’s license. This is a full-time, permanent position that is a great opportunity for individuals with 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Prospect new leads and foster new business relationships.
- Develop a territory within an area, and begin driving sales.
- Set appointments with clients for sales meetings, and pitch products.
- Develop and understand sales reports and their impact on the territory.
- Ability to prepare and present product presentations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Local travel will be required, candidates must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience with a CRM is a plus.
- Must be highly motivated, willing to learn, and competitive.
- Prior outside B2B experience is required.
- Experienced in cold calling to businesses.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.