Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and closing sales in a given territory. This is a full-time, permanent position with a base salary plus commission structure. The company offers car and fuel reimbursement for local travel within sales territory. Local travel within the assigned sales territory will be required.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and drive sales that cater to their requirements.
- Track all new and existing customers within a customer relationship management software service (CRM).
- Report and track all sales and forecasts as well as keeping customer information up to date.
- Submit monthly sales reports to management to track sales volume.
- Become familiar with company products to better describe the products and their benefits to customers.
- Work to ensure the satisfaction of the customer and resolve any problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or another relevant field is required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in sales is required.
- Some local travel within the assigned sales territory is necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.