Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the general ledger accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting directly to the Controller.
- Perform bank reconciliations and manage the cost reporting process.
- Complete month end and annual close processes.
- Prepare financial statements, accounts receivable, debt schedules, and contractor prequalifications.
- Organize, prepare, file, and pay sales tax.
- Assist with billing, payroll, financial reporting, budgeting, problem resolution and special projects.
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field.
- 7+ years of experience working in an accounting role is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel).
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Timberline Software is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.