Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The senior accountant will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, team members and management. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review of daily cash transactions and general ledger maintenance for client funds.
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting packages.
- Establishing deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables in accordance with LPA requirements.
- Development and training of new team members.
- Preparation and review, Coordination and completion of special projects and inquiries from clients and investors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA license or advanced degree (MBA or MSA) is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and ADP.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.