Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, team members and management and will primarily consist of daily accounting activities across multiple management companies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review of cash transactions and general ledger maintenance for client funds.
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting packages.
- Establishing deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Development and training of new team members.
- Preparation and review, Coordination and completion of special projects and inquiries from clients and investors.
- Processing of payroll for multiple companies.
- Preparing manager packages and financial statements for management teams
- Prepare portfolio invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Advanced degree (MBA or MSA) is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and ADP.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.