Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Organizational Development Specialist. The Senior Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for assessing the company to develop and implement change management interventions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Analyze the company’s structure and subsequent organizational performance to determine areas for improvement.
- Develop initiatives to improve organizational efficiency to meet the needs of the business and drive positive performance.
- Direct and oversee meetings, forums, and team building activities within the company.
- During the implementation of interventions, ensure that day to day activities are meeting the strategic objectives of the initiative.
- Work cross departmentally to when enacting change management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Management is required, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience working in a human resources position with organizational development responsibilities.
- Must have experience developing training programs and change management interventions.
- Broad knowledge of past and present organizational development practices and theories is needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are needed.
- Must have a strong analytical approach with business insight.
- Slight travel is required to assist teams remotely when needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.