Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Service Manager. The Service Manager will be responsible for managing all day to day operations of the service department, including training and employee efficiency This is a full-time, permanent position in a fast paced environment.
- Provide leadership to all employees across all departments at the location.
- Ensure all departments are working well together in order to achieve success.
- Review processes to identify opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Make sure that the branch is prepared to renders services on time and to the customer’s expectations.
- Verify that all company procedures are followed properly.
- Check in with employees to determine that all training and evaluations are carried out.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is being carried out to keep company equipment available in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a regional supervisory role, preferably in construction and/or overseeing equipment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in order to act in a leadership capacity.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.