Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a customer service focused IT professional with experience providing software support to take on the role of a client-facing Software Support Representative. The Software Support Representative will be responsible for assisting clients with technical support for company products as well as assisting internal customers with hardware and software issues. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Manage databases and troubleshoot the implementation of web based applications.
- Respond to customer issues of varying complexity via CRM (phone queue).
- Document all correspondences through ticket software.
- Maintain consistent communication with customers until resolution.
- Perform the research necessary to effectively resolve customer issues and escalate problems as required.
- Assist in the training of both internal and external clients. (Training will be done both onsite and online.)
- Troubleshoot and document product issues.
- Install, upgrade, and implement software for clients.
- Provide suggestions for process and product improvement.
- 2 years of experience providing software product support is required.
- Prior customer-facing experience and the desire to provide exceptional customer experience are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- An aptitude for learning new software quickly is a must.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently between multiple tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Crystal Reports
- IIS/Web Servers
- Citrix/Hosted environments
- Active Directory
- MS SQL Server
- Network Administration
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.