Location: Colonie, NY
Our client is currently seeking a customer service focused IT professional with experience providing software support to take on the role of a client-facing Software Support Specialist. The Software Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting clients with technical support for company products as well as assisting internal customers with hardware and software issues. This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Responds to customer issues of varying complexity via CRM (phone queue) and ticketing software, documents all correspondences. Maintains consistent communication with customers the throughout resolution process.
- Performs the research necessary to effectively resolve customer issues and escalates problems as required.
- Assists in the training of both internal and external clients. Training will be done both onsite and online.
- Troubleshoots products issues and creates troubleshooting documentation for use as an internal resource.
- Installs, upgrades, and implements software for clients.
- Provides suggestions for process and product improvement.
- A minimum of 2 years experience providing software product support is required.
- Prior customer-facing experience and the desire to provide exceptional customer experience are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- An aptitude for learning new software quickly is a must.
- The ability to stay organized and manage time while performing multiple tasks is very important.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to perform independent research in order to solve complex problems are required.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with the following is preferred: Crystal Reports, IIS/Web Servers, Citrix/Hosted environments, Active Directory, MS SQL Server, Network Administration
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.