Location: Ballston Spa, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, as well as completing financial analysis among other duties. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Carry out analysis of the company’s budgets to identify overages
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations.
- Reconcile bank and credit card transactions in the general ledger.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable to match purchase orders with invoices, and set up new client files.
- Develop job reports weekly.
- Assist with the quarterly preparation of NYS sales tax.
- Prepare annual financial statements and tax returns.
- Carry out cost analysis and job costing for new projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience working in an accounting role is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks is needed.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.